10 REASONS TO GET A HEARING TEST
Having your hearing checked, especially when we are exposed to loud noises for extended periods of time, become essential as we age. Consumer Health Digest just published an article on the top 10 reasons you should get your hearing checked.
- You may still be able to treat hearing loss if you detect any loss ahead of time.
- Hearing loss affects those you love and others around you.
- Being able to hear, improves relationships
- Not being able to hear can lead to social reclusion and eventually depression
- The elderly with untreated hearing loss are at a greater risk of falling
- Sometimes, hearing loss is a symptom of Diabetes
- A link has been established between untreated hearing loss and dementia
- If you are experiencing hearing loss it may be due to cardiovascular disease
- Finding a job is much harder when you can’t hear
- New technology is available in treating hearing loss
There isn’t a reason why you shouldn’t have your hearing tested but there are many reasons why you should. Contact the Cedar Valley Center for Hearing and schedule your hearing test today. (319) 833-5968.
For more information on the top 10 reason you should have your hearing checked, you can check out the full article here.